Wednesday, November 16, 2011

More Business of Being Born!

There are is so much intellectual and spiritual nurishment that is inspiring major life decisions right now, but the two things I have found most influencial are 1) anything written by world-renowned midwife Ina May Gaskin and 2) the documentary The Business of Being Born

Guess what?!  There's a sequel to the documentary that's just come out called More Business of Being Born and the first part features Ina May Gaskin in the Eden that is The Farm in Summertown, TN!  Two of my favorite things all rolled into one-- Yippee!  A lovely soon-to-be Mom in my Bradley birthing class let us know that you can watch streaming video of the new documentary for a nominal fee, so I am all over this this week!  (Thanks Kate!)  I can't wait to see what's in store! 

Check it out for yourself: http://www.thebusinessofbeingborn.com/watch-now/

No comments:

Post a Comment